Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-08-26

The sun is in us by Julia Patrikeeva



Hello everybody! Julia Patrikeeva is with you.

Today I am in a hurry to inspire you with a project with a marine theme.

My panel comes from the depths of the sea and is fraught with many secrets and treasures.





Textures are created using texture paste, a palette knife and small particles.

I create a composition of shells, bottles with an encrypted message, gears, and pebbles.





I use camouflage paste and liquids to create incredible colour transitions. I create shadows to emphasize the volume. 

I finish the job with waxes.

And the mysterious sea story is ready! I wish you inspiration and a wonderful day! See you soon, friends!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.