Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-08-23

2nd 2022 quarterly challenge with prizes

Hello friends!!!

Today we are here with our second quarterly challenge - with great prizes!! The rules are very simple - you will find them below.


PRIZES:

1st winner - products worth 45EUR* + free shipping 
+ invitation to be a Guest Designer

2nd & 3rd winner - products worth 30EUR* + free shipping
+ invitation to be a Guest Designer

-*products are chosen by Mixed Media Place store

We hope you will like our new challenge. The rules have also been changed. If you would have any questions, please leave us a comment below and we will answer.


THE RULES:

1. be inspired by our moodboard

1. in your text on your blog put a link to at least one product, that you have used and that is available in Mixed Media Place store (for IG/FB entries, just mention the name of the product)


HOW TO ENTER:

1. for blogs and FB entriesput a link to our challenge in your post

2. for IG entriestag our IG profile @mixed_media_place

3. add a link to your project using the inlinkz tool below


As a bonus: if you publish IG stories and tag us @mixed_media_place, we will share your story on our IG stories


And here is our moodboard

We hope you'll like it and will be happy to share it on your social media too :)


And now it is time for inspiration from our team!

Hello friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

The moodboard this month filled me with the magic of tenderness and cosiness. The deer became the main character of my project. I also used images of butterflies, sunset grasses and pink elements.


As a result, I got a canvas with a magical deer. It reminded me of my favourite song from childhood that my mother used to sing to me. "... Take me away deer to your country of deer, where pines strive to the sky, where existing and imagined things lives. Take me there forest deer...."



And of course, the magic of Finnabair jars from Mixed Media Place Shop helped me to create. White Crackle paste, Sparks, waxes, etc. The upper part of the background is decorated with Tissue Paper. And all the elements are glued with Heavy Body Gel. You can find the complete list of materials below.

May your life be filled with magic!

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:



Hello everyone! Julia Patrikeeva is with you. 

An incredible moodboard gave me inspiration with a palette. 

It is unusual for me and therefore even more attractive.

I see the peace and the value of the moment.





For your inspiration, I created a decorative board, and background from scratch, using my favourite paints and wax.

I wish you a great day and inspiration!

Mixed Media Place supplies:


The first thing, from the moodboard, that caught my eye was the turntable. I don’t have a vinyl record that I could use as the basis of the project, so I made it. I put Paper Paste on the round base and used compasses to create grooves.

Other elements that inspired me were butterflies and a deer standing in the forest. Instead of a butterfly, I chose the moth. I used it as a focal point. I used elements associated with the forest: sticks, leaves, and insects. I glued the cardboard in such a way, that it looked like deer antlers.






I coloured everything with pink paints. I brought details forward using brown liquids acrylics and waxes.

You can watch the video tutorial


Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hello creative friends, here is my inspiration for the current challenge.

I used my favourite products: acrylic liquid paint and crackle paste. Look at this amazing butterfly from one of the new Finnabair moulds. Isn't it beautiful? I love it very much like the other moulds. I hope you will feel inspired by this challenge, the price is very interesting. Here's to your creations, I can't wait to see them!





Mixed Media Place supplies:


Challenge is open till September 22nd. Winners will be announced by the end of September.

We are waiting for your projects. Wishing you luck!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.