Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-07-15

Vintage Thoughts canvas by Margarita Shkludova

 


Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is with you.

Today I have prepared a canvas for your inspiration. I love the vintage style even though it's not as popular in scrapbooking and mixed media right now. For me, the vintage mood is associated with memories of something warm, calm, and measured. Shades of sepia and dust make my fantasy to think about the past life of old things. In this canvas, there was a place for the old "garbage". These are parts of my inner world - gears, old junk like steampunk and cute flowers and ribbons like girly.

 






I used various Finnabair products to create this canvas. Stencils, tissue paper, paints, metal embellishments and more. You can find the full list of products below.

I wish you a wonderful creative mood!

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.