Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-07-28

Mysterious Box and Dive Deep panel by Margarita Shkludova


Hello, my creative friends. Margarita Shkludova is here.

The sea is a mysterious and such an unknown, unusual world for me. All my life I have lived surrounded by forests and used to draw inspiration and vitality from the wonderful fragrant coniferous forests. But it so happened that for almost 4 months now I have been living near the sea. And I have the opportunity to explore this sea world. Observe different periods of its life. It's wonderful, but still so strange to me. However, the sea sets its own mood and inspiration for my works. And this time, the amazing materials from the Mysterious Box also filled me with a nautical mood.







The tissue paper with fishes is just amazing! I used it as the background of my panel. I completed the background with a stencil, Jewel Effect Paste, paints, Metallic Flakes and transfer elements. The composition was assembled from moulds and marine finds. You can find a complete list of used products below.

Have a wonderful summer and sea inspiration to all of you!

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.