Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-07-06

Mixed Media Shaker Gear by Lanette Erickson

Hello, All you Amazing Creative People,

Have you seen Finn's New Mould Release? It's AMAZING!! I just had to play with the one mould that I was lucky enough to get my hands on! 

After pouring my Steampunk Hearts I went to work on a quick Mixed Media Shaker. I started with a quick layer of black gesso and followed it up with a bit of wax. Next, I added lots of sparkle with a touch of Effect Paste. 




If you would like to see how it all came together you can hop over to my YouTube channel and watch my process from start to finish.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I am inspired in some small way to spend some Creative time in your ART space and maybe even create something lovely! 

Until next time Hugs and have fun creating!

-Lanette

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.