Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-06-06

Turquoise brush by Lanette Erickson

Hello, All you Amazing Creative People,

Today I wanted to share a mixed media wall hanger that I created using a bit of trash that I rescued from the bin. A while ago I was nearing the end of my tube of Jade Impasto Paint, terribly sad I know!  So I started to wonder if I could use this. After all, it's such a beautiful colour, one of my favourites for sure! I really should find some way to use this empty tube of paint. Days went by and finally, I had an idea and I just love how this turned out. I hope you do too!





I started building my background with a few coordinating Impasto Paints. Next, I turned my Jade Impasto into a planter and very quickly came together from there. If you would like to see how it all came together you can hop over to my YouTube channel and watch my process from start to finish. Just follow the link here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I am inspired in some small way to spend some Creative time in your ART space and maybe even create something lovely! 

Until next time Hugs and have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.