Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-06-22

Canvas "listen to your art" by Julia Patrikeeva


Greetings, friends!

Today my work expresses inspiration and the idea to look for answers in creativity...

Dark and gloomy only at first glance, it attracts your eye with its accents.

 


I will tell you how this project was created.

 


Background by cutting down.

On the blank, I assembled a collage of the main parts using a 3-d gel.

 







I cover the collage with matte waxes. Then I decide to add textures using camouflage paste.

And then I continue to make colour transitions with the help of waxes.

 






I add real moss and pieces of mica.

I wish you a great mood and lots of ideas! See you soon!

 Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.