Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-05-23

Your story matters by Julia Patrikeeva


Greetings, friends!

Today I have a colourful canvas for you in your favourite colours.

To begin with, I covered the canvas with transparent plaster.

Then, with arbitrary movements, she applied paste to create cracks.

Using a stencil and texture paste, I applied the pattern.

 






Added yellow spots in the background.

 



I create a composition with metal ornaments, plaster figures.

A beautiful photo takes its place, and several colours enliven the vintage story.

 





Wonderful pieces of mica - they are always irreplaceable in my work! I finish the process by spraying acrylic paint.

 

Thank you for your attention! I believe that you are inspired and ready for bold projects) See you soon, friends!


Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.