Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-03-29

Moment by Margarita Shkludova

Hello, my creative friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

So much has happened to me this month, my life just turned upside down. But my creativity stayed with me.

 


This canvas is my inspiration for a new country. Incredibly high mountains that go into the sky and are lost in a blue-gray haze. Nature, a lot of nature and space. Red tiled roofs. Sea and forest spring flowers. I created this canvas inspired by the view from my window, color combinations and nature. My landscape.




Finnabair's wonderful products are always with me. And they helped me create this beauty. Stencil, texture paste and liquid acrylics on the background. Metal decor in the foreground.

Look for inspiration around you.

See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.