Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-01-27

Colorful sketchbook by Julia Patrikeeva

Greetings, friends!

How do you like our new challenge? Have you already been inspired by the work of our team?

I am sure that your ideas will surprise us this month.

I was inspired by the palette of the task, I wanted to play with blue, turquoise shades. Various products from Finnabair came to my aid.

I pasted the cover of an ordinary sketchbook with a cloth, fixing it on a soft matte gel.





The entire surface was covered with gesso. Then, using a stencil and white crackle paste, I create a crackling effect.

With a brush, I cover the entire cover with impasto paint.​


After it dries, the most fascinating thing begins.​




The shimmer was added by the opal magic paint.​

I love them madly!


And the wax old silver gave the surface a metallic taste.​

Finally, pieces of mica and splashes.

I am glad to inspire you! See you, creative souls!

​Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.