Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-12-06

Two tiny jars by Lanette Erickson



Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Today I am sharing a quick simple project. For this project, I am altering two tiny jars that I have been storing my Mechanical Hearts & Stars in. But really you could apply this process to any jar and it would make a lovely gift as well. 






With just a bit of wax and a touch of effect paste, these little jars came together in a snap! If you would like to see how these sweet little jars came together you can check it out over on my YouTube channel just follow the link here:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space and maybe even create some pretty storage.

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.