Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-12-20

December 2021 challenge

Hello friends,

December is a month of scents, warmth, family time, frost and everything, that makes you happy. There is joy and hope, love and beauty, faith and anticipation. Some of us are looking for the first star in the night sky and try to hear reindeer bells ringing. The others spend time in their favourite way. But what we all need the most is kindness and understanding. We are wishing all of you a happy holiday time!!


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:



Hello everybody! This month is the most magical of the year - a magical Christmas night awaits us) 

Are you waiting? I'm sure you're waiting. And I want to make a wish that night)

 


My winter canvas is filled with joy, mystery and magic. And the materials from Finnabair helped to realize my idea.

 




Our challenge is beautiful! To convey his mood, I used a palette, fir twigs, star anise.

 




I made colour transitions using liquid paints. And wax added shadows. The final emphasis was placed on microbeads and glitter.




Create with pleasure! See you soon!

Mixed Media Place supplies:






The December moodboard invites you to relax. I felt the urge to make this journal art page and use warm colours, touches of orange and green and fabrics.









The choice of the image seemed relevant to me, the calmness of the scene and the text that corresponds to this art journaling session.

Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hello, everyone! Our challenge is dedicated to precious objects and colors... And I was at a loss, at first. After all, I was planning to create something small, but at the same time rich in details. As a basis, I've taken some points from our inspiration board.








Mixed Media Place supplies:





What a beautiful mood board, I fell in love with this one. I noticed a photo, that of the sewing. I decided to create a sewing box. I liked being able to play with my pasta and my gesso to give this aged effect of the colour of the table.





Mixed Media Place supplies:




* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until January 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favourite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

The winner and features will be announced by the end of January.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for March2022!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.