Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-12-13

Christmas reindeer by Karolina Bukowska

 


Hi! This is Karolina Bukowska and I have winter compositions for you.

I focused on simplicity and in my project I focused on Art Basics.

3D Gloss Gel and Heavy Gesso - White and my favorite Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylic, which have a wonderful matte finish.

Their color always amazes me and my biggest favorite is Carmine.

Fall, winter, rustic, rusty designs ... blends beautifully with other colors, giving wonderful colors.

For me, this color is phenomenal and it cannot be missing.

I love to mix it with pastes and put it through the mask, it flows beautifully, giving the effect of a bloody watercolor. See for yourself.

I added a little sparkle to the project by adding Art Alchemy - Metallique: Gold Rush and Flame.

The compositions are based on casts, branches, HDF and cut-out paper elements.

I chilled the whole thing delicately.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.