Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-11-29

Steampunk cutting board by Roxane


Dear creative friends, this month I have altered a steampunk cutting board with cogs, keys and locks on a tissue paper background. I added one of the faces from this mould that I love "Queens of Steam".

I had fun with acrylic, impasto, liquid and metallic paints, all in a dark brown and purple atmosphere. I lightened with different waxes.


I added some more highlights with Art Pebbles and metallic brass paint.  I finally gave it a golden texture with the extraordinary effect paste "Golden Nugget".


I hope you like my creation and I have made a video of the process.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.