Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-09-24

Mystical dolls by Yulia Pospelova

Hello, everyone! Today I am happy to share my new project with you. I always loved the doll creators. After all, every face has its own story, every object is a special reminder. Well,I traditionally love something mystical and secret.




I`ve decided to create two "scary" interior fabric dolls.Their legs and arms can bend.The idea does not belong to me, but still I enreached them with my own thoughts,color and decor elements. The dolls are painted with Liquid Acrylic, and you can also see the stamps from Finnabair here.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.