Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-09-29

Guest Designer: Anja van der Form

Hi my crafty friends, I am so excited to be this months guest designer for Mixed Media Place. 


When I saw the moodboard I instantly knew what I wanted to create for this post. 

There was a tiny purple spot on the mushroom and I thought, natural elements, some metals and an old broche that belonged to my mom.  




Because of the last, my focal point it turned out to be a pretty emotional make. Let go of all the rules of composition and just did what felt right at the moment. 




I really hope you like it. 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.