Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-08-11

Once upon a time by Yulia Pospelova

Hello, everyone. Yulia Pospelova is with you and today I`d like to show you my new spread in the art book. I love different complex backgrounds, and I specially adore creating rust. It seems to me, that such a background only seems to be complicated at first. In fact, everything is quite simple. 




Creating rust is a very exciting process, that helps you to plunge into different times.Thanks for your attention! 


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.