Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-08-25

Live your life by Lanette Erickson


Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

With all the crazy Summer activities taking the time to create is sometimes tough. So with that in mind I thought I would share a quick Art Journal Page that has just enough sparkle to make a creative heart happy but still messy enough to enjoy the process. 

This page was inspired by last month's stunning mood board over at the Art Daily Cafe. July's mood board was the solid color black with the focus on luxury. Here's my take on it...



If you would like to see how this page came together you can check it out over on my YouTube channel:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art room.

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!


Mixed Media Place Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.