Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-08-16

Flowery panel by Natalya Trofimova


Hello!

I always look forward to my magic box to see what's in it! And immediately there are great ideas of what can be created from this!





This time I got such a wonderful round panel, bright and cute because of the figures in the form of faces. I suggest enjoying the process of creating it in the video! By the way, I propose an interesting way to work with tissue paper - apply gel on it and form the desired shape, let it dry and use it as a decor!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.