Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-07-16

Colourful butterfly by Lanette Erickson

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

With the warm summer months upon us, I wanted to share a bit of bright cheerful color. So, I decided to play with a mix of Finnabair’s bright acrylic paints. I used a bit of everything from Liquid Acrylics to Impasto Paints.

With my paints chosen, I picked a tiny MDF Butterfly that I thought would go perfectly with my chosen palette. After many random layers of paint, I added a bit of sparkle with a touch of Golden Dragon Effect Paste.




If you would like to see how this cheerful butterfly came together you can check it out over on my YouTube channel :


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to get a little paint on your hands! 

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.