Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-06-16

It's Be a Dreamer by Lanette Erickson


Hello All you Wonderful Creative Souls!

I hope you all are enjoying the start of summer! For me the summer months get a bit busy, the kids are home and the house is loud. There simply is just more going on and it's harder to find time to create and when I do sometimes I struggle to get in the "Zone". When that happens I always look for a Mood Board and this time I found this month's Current Board over at the Art Daily Café. This month's board is full of amazing rusty goodness that is, Oh so Beautiful! I hope you like my take on it.

Playing off the gears from the mood board I started building my focal point. I was happy to see just how well the New Redesign Butterfly fits inside Finn's Grungy Frame, it's the perfect fit! Next I added touches of blue that I picked up from the boat in the mood board. 





After I was happy with my grungy layers of rust, I finished it all off with a bit of shine with a touch of White Gold Wax. If you would like to see my complete process you can check it out over on my YouTube Channel. 


Of course you can find all the Mixed Media Goodies I used in the Store! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some tiny way. 


Until Next Time Hugs,

Lanette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.