Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-05-20

May 2021 challenge

 Hello friends,

We are all fragile inside and we all need delicacy. This month moodboard is light, airy, delicate and uplifting.


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:

Hi friends!

This time I made a layout.

It seems to me that the ABstudio "Diva" collection is very suitable for our May board. Of course, I also played with a lot of Finnabair products.





I took inspiration from the color combinations on our very beautiful May Board for inspiration and affection from it.

Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hello all you Amazing Creative People! I immediately loved this month's mood board from the soft delicate colors to the beautiful flowers. This mood board was absolutely for me. So I decided to alter a prized product that I normally one of hoarded. 

But I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, I'm striving to not hoard my stash. So with that in mind  inspired by the Shell, Clock, Flowers and of course the colors I went to work.




If you would like to see how this clock came together. You can check it out over on my YouTube channel. 

  


Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hi, honey! Magic May moodboard inspired me to create a canvas about nature. I love this moment when you open the door, the sun is warm and blinding, the fresh sweet air from the flowering fills your chest... Spring, you are beautiful!




Mixed Media Place supplies:


Hi everyone, today I have for you the mixed media wooden panel. I took from the beautiful moodboard the colors and some elements. OI used acrylic paints and liquid.  


Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!

You have time to play with us until June 19th, 23:55 CEST.

Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.

Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a 20% discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.

Winner and features will be announced by the end of  June.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for July 2021!!

Have a great day!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.