Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-03-08

Take your time by Lisa Rabellino



Hi creative souls!

Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my new art journal spread playing with Finnabair products and AB Studio papers! They are so perfect for mixed media and art journaling.

To start I made a little collage of old laces on my Art Daily journal. Once dry I brushed White gesso on all the pages and so I made some stencil with Finnabair Paper Texture Paste.

To color the background I used Finnabair Liquid Acrylics  Crimson on a page and Prussian Blue on the other to create the contrast that I wanted for my project.

I made some stamping and I built my composition and focal point with paper embellishments that I cutted from Diva collection papers, stickers, and old book pages.


To finish my project I added Finnabair Silver microbeads with Soft Matte Gel and I made splatters with True Yellow Liquid Acrylic.

I hope you enjoyed my project today

Thanks for stopping by with me! 

Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.