Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-03-17

Mysterious Box by Lanette Erickson

 

Hello all you lovely crafty souls!

Today I am sharing an altered Mini Art Journal that I created with the contents of my beautiful mystery box. My box was perfectly coordinated and you can see all the products I received in my process video. 



To stay true to the mystery box theme I added very little to my box just a tiny piece of lace, a bit of ribbon, one tiny screw head and of course the basics gel and gesso.



Because this tiny album has so many pages I decided to make several pockets and turn it into a pocket album. I added a total of four packets which will hold notes, photos or tags.


If you would like to see how I altered this album and see the goodies I received you can check it out over on my YouTube channel.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to get a little paint on your hands!

Don't forget you can get all of the supplies that I received in my box over at the store 

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.