Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-03-29

Guest designer: Natalia Trikoz

Hey!

My name is Natalia Trikoz. I live in the beautiful city of Donetsk in Ukraine.


I learned about scrapbooking 10 years ago, made several albums and postcards, and abandoned scrapbooking for the next 9 years. It was only last year that I pulled out my materials again and got carried away with mixed media. I liked working with paints even more than making albums.


I am very excited to be a guest designer this month. I want to inspire you with a juicy spring palette on the April moodboard.

My layout is about spring.

Spring is coming, it touches the ground with its feet lightly and gracefully, carries a warm wind on its wings, the rays of the sun and the first flowers.

I wanted to make my work easy, but bright at the same time.






I hope I managed to inspire you!

I wish you beautiful works, create it with pleasure!

Natalia

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.