Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2021-02-01

What sets your heart on fire by Inna Bronnikova

Hello friends!

I came to the  my workshop with a specific task and it was not a tag, but something went wrong...

First I read the message on the card - do what you want. Then a phrase that is now on the tag caught my attention... Then I turned my attention to ABStudio's winter collection of papers, and my hands reached out for my favorite paste and stencil.

I quickly cut out the elements, put together the composition and was very pleased with the work done.



I was also surprised that I did not use, as always happened ... stamps and crackles - and this is strange to me.

A little shine, some artistic pebbles and the tag is ready.)))

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.