Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-12-25

Mysterious box by Inna Bronnikova

Hello friends!

I recently received my mystery box from Mixed Media Place and want to show you my project made from these materials.

I created a panel from two round bases and recorded a step-by-step video tutorial for you.


This panel will decorate my studio, so I used a photo of an actress that I really like -

Audrey Hepburn.


I suggest you watch a video about the creation of this panel.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.