Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-09-18

Spread your wings by Inna Bronnikova

Hello friends!

Today Inna is with you.

I often look at pictures from Vintage Photobooth and try to understand who these people are, what kind of life did they live, what kind of character did they have?

This time the girl won me over. I liked this photo and made a tag.


First I made the background: Covered with Gesso White cardboard. When it was dry, I glued the Tissue Paper Romantica with Gesso Clear.

Then I made the relief using Light Paste and a stencil and colored.

I covered the clay elements with Gesso Black and Metallique waxes.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.