Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-09-11

Altered wooden slices by Olga Ravenskaya


Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video step-by-step.

Have you seen Finnabair Studio August Art Recipe?
Such a beautiful color combo and a gorgeous list of products!
Being inspired by it I've altered  wooden slices to create little night scenes.




For a background I've used some natural materials with art stones, white and black gesso, sand paste and painted everything with liquid and metallique acrylics.




I've painted chipboard pieces with liquid and metallique acrylics and then highlighted the edges by waxes.


 
As a final touch I've added painted art stones, glass beads and glitter.



I've used the same steps and techniques for the second piece too.





Here is my video step-by-step



Hoping you'll enjoy it!

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,

Olga 

Mixed Media Place supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.