Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-08-31

Memories by Nirvana



Hi Everybody!

Today I don't have a video because the project is too big to be filmed! My canvas is 20 "x 27"!
So I painted with black gesso, and glued my embellishments one by one (a lot of recycling), taking care to tighten them against each other, and to make 3 different places!



I then put silver wax on all the reliefs, several times to accentuate the effect! Then I chose embellishments which were going to become rusty and make drips on my canvas, as if time had acted !!







It only remained for me to do some spots of white ink here and there!

XOXO
Nirvana!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.