Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-07-18

Beautiful meadow by Inna Bronnikova



Hello friends!
This is Inna Bronnikova with my new project.
Today I want to show you a new canvas, which I made as a gift to my friend.
I decided that a photo of his daughter would help me show a good summer mood.



I took the canvas, protected it with Gesso White, as always.
Then I applied Texture Paste White Crackle to the canvas. I love crackle!!!))



The next step is texture. I used Light Paste and Stencil Wild Berries.
Then I painted the background and put together the whole composition on 3D Gloss Gel.


My new summer canvas is ready. I hope my friend will like it.))

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.