Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-06-08

Lavender heart by Olga Ravenskaya



Hi dear friends!

Hoping you are staying healthy and safe!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial.

Usually I prefer bright and vivid colors but sometimes following my melancholy mood I feel a need of monochrome projects.
So here is my Lavender Heart decor featuring a lot of beautiful Finnabair Studio, Prima Marketing and AB Studio products.




For the base I've used a mix of white and black gesso and then covered it using Lavender Impasto with Amethyst and Silver Spoon Metallique paints.
Then I partially, here and there, took off the upper layer of paints using a piece of sand paper to show the bottom layer.



I altered all the chipboard with Plum Preserves and White Pearl Metallique paints, and then partially embossed it with mint and vintage amethyst embossing powders.
All the metal embellishments I painted with Silver Spoon and Amethyst Metallique paints and then with Old Silver, Old White and Amethyst Magic Waxes.



I've used Prima Marketing flowers and ABStudio papers for decorating.
And as a final touch I've used beads and glass glitter for toppings.


And here is my process video. Hoping you'll enjoy it!



Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.