Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-03-20

March 2020 challenge

Dear friends,

We would like to inspire you this month with this bright, positive, filled with joy moodboard and the project created by our fabulous designers. Stay positive. Stay uplifted. Find time for yourself. Treat yourself with love. We send to you lots of love and good energy <3




Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


Dear friends!
I was inspired by the blue feathers dipped in gold, so I decided t use them on this light mixed media card. I created a texture on the card by spreading the 3D gel through the stencil, but I previously added some turquoise glitter into the gel.







I enriched the background using the clear stamp and the ink. The chipboard and the feather tips are embossed with golden powder, and I touched up all the details on the cards with the Sparks acrylic paint, which brought sunshine to my card.





Hello friends!
I was very inspired by the picture with the sea and sunset, which is located above in the middle. This color combination stole my heart.








I made a page in my artbook. In this work, I used acrylic paints, texture paste, crackle paste, Gesso White, stencil and various decorations.





Hi dear friends!
Such a dreamy, full of sun rays March moodboard inspired me to create a canvas which I named Sunny City. I've used beautiful color combo of teal, lilac and yellow and stick to the whole mood of our banner.



I've used White Sand Texture Paste to create a texture, Mint, Lavender, Lemon Peel Impastos, Frozen Berries and Light Patina Acrylics for painting.
As a final touch I've used Aged Brass and Patina Greens waxes.











I immediately liked this moodboard! I was inspired by the triangles on the wall, the colors of course, the words "happy" and "smile" present on the photo! And then in these dark days with this coronavirus, you have to create happiness and keep smile! Don't you?!!


The background is worked with Ecoline watercolors, and some Distress, the fabulous triangle stencil is that of 7 Dots Studios, a stamp honeycomb  is a Prima!




Xoxo
Nirvana!



* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until April 19th.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  April.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for May 2020!!

Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.