Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-02-29

Live inspired by Mary Tzalla


Hello dear friends!

Today it's Mary on the blog to show you my latest layout which is made with 7 Dots Studio papers and a lot of Finnabair products!


For my background, I used the Underpaper paper from the Paint Chips collection. I started by applying clear gesso and then I made some stenciling work using two different stencils, one with modeling paste and the second one with the Dark Brown paste from the Metal Rust Set. Then, I made a little stamping and added color with  sprays.



I heat embossed the chipboard and I gently applied wax in Rose Gold.



Continued by priming with black gesso the moulds and sprayed them with several sprays. When dried, I again applied wax in Rich Copper.



After I glued everything down and made my composition I added glass beads and glitter with soft gloss gel.


You can watch all the procedure in my video!



https://youtu.be/Q72A2uYCcp0 


I hope you enjoyed my layout! Thanks for stopping by!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.