Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-02-10

ATC set by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project - free form ATC set..
One of my favorite Finnabair Studio line - Art Extravagance, so I decided to create ATCs in the form of arches using different products of this line.



To begin I primed mdf bases of arches and all the metal embelishments with Heavy Gesso White.
Then for the first ATC I used Old Walls Texture Fantasy paste mixing Cream and Cool Grey colors.


I stamped a bit using Postal set and then to intensify the texture went over the edges and surface here and there with Rose Gold and Aged Brass waxes.


I painted metal flowers with Stormy Ocean, Light Patina, Pink Blush and Vintage Rose Metallique acrylic paints. And as final stamp - with the same waxes.


For the second card I used Vintage Rose and Hazelnut Metallique paints to begin with.


After full drying I applied over the paint beautiful and vintage looking Golden Nugget paste and in some places - White Crackle paste.



As for the third card I created masonry imitation with the help of Old Walls Texture Fantasy set. Firstly I covered all the surface with Moss paste using a pallete knife, and then applied Cream paste through the brick stencil.



To create an additional texture I added Art Stones of different sizes and tinted them with Spring Blossom Metallique paint.
I also used Rose Gold and Aged Brass waxes for adding more interest.


Hoping you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!

Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.