Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-01-29

Guest Designer: Svetafka

Hello  everyone,

I am Svetlana Ignatyeva (Svetafka) and I am very happy to be January guest designer in MMP.  It is a super for year beginning,  isn't it?))

I am from Mytishi, Moscow region, Russia. Scrapbooking has been present in my life for about 4 years.

I've been in love with mixmedia for the last couple of years and I think it's mutual :)




Gorgeous Mixed Media Place's Moodboard and paper "in Wonderland" from A.B.Studio met in my mind :). And of course, I had played with Impasto Paints and other Finnabair products!

I want to show you my gear with Victorian London as a Wonderland (I borrowed Alice and Rabbit from Stamperia)).


To start I used the White Gesso on my chipboard gear. Finnabair Paper Texture Paste and Stencil were used to create texture. I  conjured with Impasto ( Snow, Pink, Lemon Peel and Poppy Red) in order to get Coral color). I took Impasto Victorian Green and Metallique Rustic Brown and covered my gear's background.

My story is made up of ABStudio elements from collection "in Wonderland" and sheet " Steampunk love", figures from Prima Marketing molds that I covered Metallique Rustic Brown and Wax Aged Brass.



Also I added Liquid Acrylic Burnt Sienna with a bit of water to my background, on cutting elements and on paper elements as well in order to get the depth. 



Finally with Soft Gloss Gel I added Melance Art Pebbles. 




Thanks for following for me!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.