Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-09-06

Space box by Anastasi Kuznetsova



Hello! Today Anastasia is with you and I want to show you my new box. I hope that it inspires you to creative exploits.



The box is wooden. It is completely covered with Black Gesso. In some places I added Impasto Paint to the background. I used Texture Paste Graphite on the lid. I applied it through a stencil with circles. I created a space background with Metallique, Opal Magic Acrylic Paints and Waxes. And at the end I splashed it with White Gesso.




I imitated the image of the moon using a large round chipboard. I painted it with Rust Effect Paste and Impasto Paint. Then I created a composition from various decorative elements, which I also tinted with Metallique and Impasto Paints.





At the very end, I added accents - Art Pebbles, Beads and Glitter. I pasted them with Soft Gloss Gel.





Thanks for attention. I wish everyone inspiration.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.