Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-09-30

Guest Designer: Mariya Manannikova

Dear friends,
We are happy to show you today an inspiration from our Guest Designer - the winner of our challenge - Mariya Manannikova. She created a gorgeous layout using 7 Dots Studio paper as a background paper and Finnabair media to add amazing colours, textures and depth. Meet Mariya.




Good afternoon dear friends! My name is Mariya Manannikova and I am extremely pleased to be a guest designer on such a great blog.
I’ll tell you a bit about myself. I live in Russia in the sunny city of Omsk. I have been fond of scrapbooking for about 6 years, but such a style as mixed media appeared in my life just a couple of years ago and since then it has been my love. Especially for the Mixed Media Place blog, I created a new project, I hope you enjoy it.



A multi-layer complex page with a photo of my family in the colors of this month's challenge. The basis of the page is a paper from 7 Dots Studio which I covered with clear gesso from Prima Marketing. 



To create a textured background, I used pastes and sprays. Further, a floral arrangement of various flowers, cutouts as well as a chipboard. I prepared a lot of photos for you, I hope I managed to convey all the details of the work. 



Thanks for your attention!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.