Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-07-01

Happy Summer by Arantzazu


July begins, it's summer and new adventures begin!

I have altered this notebook to write down and describe everything that happens this summer!


I have used different texture pastes for the background, black gesso, graphite paste, different stone pastes ... and then I have added some color with Lindy´s sprays and Finnabair waxes.



Feel invited to watch step-by-step video, I prepared for you:



I hope you like it!
Happy Summer!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.