Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-06-03

Joy by Arantzazu


Hi everybody!
We start a new month! This time I have created a canvas dedicated to friendship inspired by the current moodboard.



I have created this canvas adding layers and layers of textures!



I created the first layer with modeling paste and one of my favorite stencils. After this I added some white crackle paste and a bit of art stones.





Then, I added color, in this case my choice based on the current  moodboard and I started with the layers, flowers and chipboard pieces to create those volumes that I like it so much and a final touch with the golden wax!



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.