Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-06-10

Boathouse by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media friends! Do you like to create projects in a shape of a house? I adore! I decided to combine it with my favorite materials for mixed media and turned them into a small album like a boathouse.



In such projects it is very interesting that you could create them as an art journal or as a mini-album. In both cases you can work with a lot of different materials which helps you to transfer your mood and emotions.






I decided to choose blue colours as a base - Mediteranean and Mint acrylic paints, because my thoughts are going to Summer already. I dream about warm water and long walks.
I added some texture to the base using stencils and die-cut elements. For contrast I used a few waxes - Mint Sparkle, Vintage Gold and Firebird, acrylic paint Rustic Brown and stamps from sets "Wild and Free" and "Carte Postale".







I have prepared a short video in which you can see details and how beautiful the waxes shine on the Impasto background



 Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.