Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-05-17

Words you need by Nadya Drozdova


Hello everyone! Here is Nadya Drozdova sharing with you my project. I was inspired by this vintage picture that I found in Finnabair`s kit "Words you need". There are a lot of lovely photos and nice and motivating quotes for every occasion and mood.



I made my project a little bit vintage, bit light and tender, added a few old brushes and tube from paints. I used some paints and waxes from Finnabair, flowers by Prima marketing and Dusty attic chipboard.









How I mixed it all together you may find in my video tutorial that I prepared for you. I wish you happy crafting!


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.