Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-03-23

Steampunk suitcase by Anat Weksler

Hello dear friends!

Last month I made a Steampunk wooden Suitcase and after publishing I was asked to make a video tutorial on how to make this project. So here it is!




In this video tutorial you will see steps where  I add color a few times using the same products, that's what gives the box a unique metal look! I call it color layering, I wanted to show you all the steps so you can create it by yourself. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please don't forget to give me a thumb up and subscribe to my channel.






At the bottom of this post you will find links to all supplies I used.

You can watch the step by step of the process here:



Thanks for Stopping by!

xoxo

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.