Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-01-01

Reunion by Arantzazu Sangrador


Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
2019 has started !!! I hope it will be a very creative year for everyone!
Today I want to share with you a new project inspired by this time of a year...



I imagine that all of you or almost all of you have spent Christmas with your families at home!
And that has been the main theme of this canvas, the family reunions!


The truth is that I have been composing this canvas layer by layer...



The first thing was to adhere all the metallic pieces. Then I added texture with paper texture paste and a stencil and to add even more I applied a bit of sand texture paste.


I covered everything with black gesso and I used the rusty texture paste to give it another touch, more grungy. Some finishing touches with snowflake paste and wax and that´s all!

hope you like it! have a nice day!!!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.