Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-01-20

January challenge


January is a month, when light is getting stronger and stronger. Each day the sun rises a little bit earlier and sets a little bit later than previous day. Let us be inspired by lights on the streets, hot spices warming us at home, light snow that flows through the air and starry night.


Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard.


Hello friends! I was inspired to create this layout with a color palette and also the theme of the sky. The purple feather inspired me to use the wings in my work. I created layout after once again I heard a phrase from my favorite song "To those who built a temple in honor of the fall during takeoff". The song is Russian, but I hope I managed to translate the phrase exactly.







Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello everyone! It is time for our New Mood board. This time I was inspired by its color. I love those deep and calm shades of violet with brownish notes and gold gimps. I created a canvas. It is dark, but romantic and flourish. Wish you happy crafting!














My video:



Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hello mixed media friends! Our January moodboard inspired me to collect some pretty little things together and created shadow box for them.



I painted cardboard base with acrylic paints "Linen" and "Dark Chocolate" and with black chalk paint. I used various Finnabair metal embellishments as decor and colored up them by patina effect pastes and waxes.








I used colorful paper as a background. I made it from white paper using various paints and stamps.







I prepared a video tutorial for you in which I showed two ways to make a such paper. This paper you can you use in different projects. Hope you like it!



Mixed Media Place supplies:



* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until February 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store. 
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  February.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for March 2019!!

Have a great day!






Inlinkz Link Party

5 comments:

  1. Какие прекрасные работы! Столько вдохновения дарят!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Лена, спасибо тебе большое!!

      Delete
  2. Wowww...lovely colours.... So gorgeous DT inspirations.... XOXOXO

    HUGS
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing inspiration from a beautiful moodboard - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарные работы!Спасибо за вдохновение!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.