Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-01-26

Cinnamon and lavender ATCs by Martina Stoycheva


Hello everyone! It`s time for my new inspiration. I don`t know if you love creating small projects, but I do! I may even prefer them over canvases and layouts. It doesn`t matter if they are cards, ATCs, little circle cards, that I love to make as gifts or ATC coins. I just love small projects. 



My inspiration to create these 3 Artist Trading Cards was our gorgeous challenge moodboard. 


And I have to tell you, at the end my hands smelled of cinnamon, waxes and a touch of dry lavender. It`s irresistible combination!













 You can watch my video tutorial here: 



Mixed Media Place supplies:

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Martina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and your video is so helpful showing the different techniques . Thank you for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.