Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-12-26

Light and bright by Martina Stoycheva


Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!!
I hope all of you have had a beautiful Christmas and received amazing presents.
Today I will share with you my white and gold layout that I love so so much.
I`ve had this idea for some time and Christmas was the perfect time to create in these shades.


I choose a paper from Garden Party collection by 7 Dots Studio as my base. These papers give so much texture to your background that you almost don`t need to do more.








Then I continued building my layout keeping it light and bright.

You can watch my video process here:



Hugs 
Martina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.