Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-11-20

November challenge


Hello everyone :)
Our this month moodboard is toned-down. There is a little bit nostalgic note but you will find also delicacy and intricate motifs. We all start preparations to the most fabulous time of a year, so some home decor elements couldn't be missed. We hope you will find something that inspires you.

Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard.



Hello friends! Mood board inspired me to create brushes holder.













I was inspired by the theme of nature and water drops, which I used as glass letters.

Mixed Media Place supplies:



Hello everyone! This fabulous wintery moodboard inspired me to create a home decor piece. 














It was absolute pleasure creating it. You can watch my video tutorial if you want to create one for yourself.



Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hi everyone! November mood board is completely awesome isn't it?
I was inspired by those frozen landscapes and the little autumnal details that are a part of this mood board.


I have used one of the Garden Party collection papers of the 7 Dots Studio. As a base of my background I have used a stencil with the new Finnabair Icing Paste and then I have stamped several stamps which I embossed.




After this I started decorating using different laces, chipboard pieces and natural elements. To finalize, a few touches of snowflake paste and some mica flakes.

And here it is! Enjoy and take part too!

Mixed Media Place supplies:




I just love Christmas time and all creative project associated with it. I do all kind of work, not only traditional baubles and Christmas trees, but also other decorations that make me feel so good. Today I have for you a winter frame with deer, snowflakes and natural wood slices. The whole composition in shades of brown <3






All elements were secured with White Gesso and glued with Heavy Body Gel. I applied Modeling Paste with new Finnabair stencil. I used here fantastic gold Prima paper flowers and Art Stones. To this sisal, small balls, several hardboard elements and metal embellishments. The individual decors are colored with Impasto Dark Chocolate in combination with water. As a result, the colors gave very interesting streaking effect. I applied more paint at the metal corners to draw attention to their location. All mediums of course can be found in  Mixed Media Place store.













I hope you like Christmas time like me ;))

Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:


* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until December 19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store. 
Winner and features will be announced by the end of December.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for January 2019!!

Have a great day!




1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.