Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-11-01

Autumn canvas by Arantzazu


Hi MMP friends! Here is Arantzazu with a new project and tutorial for you!


It's still autumn, so let's continue this beautiful theme. I have created an Autumn canvas.
For the background I have used 3D gloss gel because I wanted the background was not too bold.


I added pigments to enhance the background and I started working on it with stencils. I have added more colors to the background, highlighting the autumn colors with the rust effect paste and the metallic paint.



Finally I have added natural and paper embellishments and some melange art pebbles with a little touches of wax.
You can watch the whole process in the video below! Have a nice crafty day!



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.