Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-11-26

Altered glass vase by Martina Stoycheva

Hello crafty friends!
I was having  this simple glass vase for a very long time and wanted to alter it.
So the time has come.


I wanted the base color to be grey, so I mixed white and black gesso to achieve this.






Then I added brighter color: Art Alchemy Metallique paint Pure Sunshine and some metallique highlight using two waxes – Brushed Iron and Old Silver.






The final effect was simple but beautiful and neutral home décor vase.



I hope I inspired you a bit.



Wishing you lots of inspiration!!
Hugs
Martina

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.